Warriors-R-Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  gekidoRAWR Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 pm

"You may have some questions, feller, that almost everyone asks. Thus, I made this here list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) you can look over and maybe find it.", Dakota mewed, smiling.

If you don't find the question you're looking for, please post it here!

Why hasn't my cat/wolf/tiger been added to it's group's page yet?
Probably the leader of the group is busy with something else, and cannot put you up yet, or they were not active today. If you're animal is not up in three days, you can message Shady to add it.
Answered by: Shady

Why hasn't my Writer/Mod/Admin request been replied to?
If it's only been a couple of days since you've requested to be a writer/mod/admin, please wait! These things must be processed through the whole
Warriors-R-Us team (that includes Shady, Admins, Mods, and Writers) to see if they agree you are qualified to become one! Once we decide, you will be messaged back with the news.

Why doesn't all the pictures of the characters have their names on it, or have no picture at all?
Well, this question has three answers, all easily understandable. (i think so!) One, your picture is drawn by another person or it was copyrighted. (please message me if you have permission of the owner to name it) Two, I have not gotten to putting the name on the picture yet. Three, that group you have been put into does not want to put the pictures up.

How do I join a group of animals?
To join a group, go to this page and scroll down to the bottom of the page (if you don't want to read the epic story) and you will see the format. Please remember to use it, since it meets all the requirements that will be put in your description.

More coming your way!
gekidoRAWR
gekidoRAWR
Admin

http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum